Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wound tight

As the last days of my high school career are taking place, I have begun to notice the anxiety and tension so many people around be have built up.

My classmates are running ragged trying to balance homework, upcoming finals, and the bzillion senior actives now happening.

At home, my mom is letting the approaching changes stress her out and even make her calm demeanor waver.

What I have noticed as a common thread in all parties is the emotions of everyone becoming so unpredictable. I guess these types of changes bring about the dark sides in everyone.

Although not everyone is negatively reacting, I do feel a majority of peers have let the stress get to them.

For the people feeling wound tight around me, remember these words.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment