Sunday, June 17, 2012

Blog about it

Tonight I find myself in agitation over petty things. So when all else fails, I guess I'll blog about it.

I knew graduation would bring about major changes for my peers and I but a lot has shocked me in a short amount of time. I thought the changes would slowly ease in and come over large amounts of time...I was wrong.

For some reason, I seem to find people changing drastically. A few people have gained this overwhelming sense of "I don't care anymore" or as the younger, more embarrassing generation chooses to call it "YOLO". I believe there are many things we should take lightly and not stress about, but not caring about people's feelings because you only live once can be extreme to a certain point.

To those out there thinking it all doesn't matter anymore, remind me when you learn the hard way how it now matters to you.

Thank you blog for letting me become Dr. Phil for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment