Thursday, June 21, 2012

Little Landon

Today I am not only thankful but impressed by my little brother. I didn't see him much today but I was thankful when the day ended with his hilarious dinner entertainment.

The reality of how much I'll miss him with my move sets in everyday.

Now I don't meant to be completely depressing so I'll switch notes and give you a glimpse of Landon's shinning personality.

Almost daily, at mealtimes he chooses to entertain the family with 11 year old stand-up comedy. He does every pitch and tone of laughter known to man. For some reason, I have never been able to mature out of my giggly stage when he comes around. There is NEVER a quiet moment with Landon in the house.

Despite all the harassing and badgering I have (and Jordan too) done, I will miss every ounce of noise and movement from this spunky little guy.

Thanks Landon for keeping me on my toes with your vivacious, character-like personality. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment