Monday, June 25, 2012

Thankful relationships

Sometimes to be truly thankful for what you have (not materially, but emotionally) it has to slowly, or quickly disappear. I have began to notice this little by little.

Looking back at my high school career I can say that there were several relationships that went through their rough patches. What I am beginning to notice now is that as soon as I became too self centered or unappreciative of what that friend did for me the relationship started to dwindle. Why didn't I notice this before?!

Whether it be a boy or girl I am truly going to work on cherishing each moment I get to spend with a friend. They are each in my life for a bigger purpose and unless I become aware of their presence it will soon be robbed.

I'm glad this summer has been so full of learning. I am so thankful that I have wonderful friends who are helping me learn so many things without even knowing it. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment