Wednesday, April 25, 2012

AS IF I'm scared of you

Tonights blog is unique and by request will be all on one person.

So theres this one kid, Asif. I'm going to share some chuckles about him.

Id like to say he made me laugh or made my day something like that but if you know Asif that would be too predictable. Instead, he asks to be the topic of my blog today. (ha I don't even know him was my first thought)

But now as I am writing I'm beginning to think I know exactly what to say about this goof.

Through out my life I have been tortured by his humorous honesty. I do not have enough fingers to count the times I have been called midget, short, or ugly by this insane person. But I think I have finally understood why, Asif is clearly scared of my big attitude. Funny enough, I even found an old scar from this same evil child. (let's not even get into how it got there)

It amazes me how life plays out, in a small town. At age 13 I never would have thought my bully would one day be a friend. Guess things really do change for the better.

Thanks for the life lesson Asif!

No comments:

Post a Comment