Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday, Funday

Today, as the day winds down I almost forgot about blogging. I guess the second day is the hardest. I will need to get used to this new task at hand.


For today, I am very thankful to have a lot to write about. I was lucky enough to have my brother Jordan come down for a visit from college last night. We spent the day eating his favorite foods from home, shopping, and playing one of our favorite childhood games, wiffle ball. 


As the school year is winding down for me, I am starting to get overly anxious of the events coming up and even more anxious of moving away. It was a nice weekend to remember what is really important NOW though. I still have to focus on the reality of the few high school days I have left to cherish, and the wonderful family I will soon miss.


I thank you brothers, for a wonderful weekend full of brotherly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment