Thursday, April 19, 2012

They call this work!?

I have been very blessed with the opportunity to babysit for my neighbors just a few steps away for the last few years. Through the course of this "job" I have learned so many tips, tricks, and life lessons.

Some of which include patience, how to hold three children at one time, what not to put in front of a baby, why teens should not have children and how to argue with a five year old.

Not only have I learned so much, I have truly gained a valuable friendship. I would never think of calling this family my boss or workplace.

For a first job, this is a dang good start. When a job doesn't feel like work at all, that's when you know you are at the perfect place. I hope I can find a career someday that is just as enjoyable as my favorite little kids next door!

No comments:

Post a Comment