Tuesday, April 17, 2012

KB

I have been smart enough, or graced enough with the presence of one amazing girl through out my life. Her name is Karly.

For those of you not familiar with my dear friend Karly you could easily catch on to her vivacious and contagious spirit. She truly can make life much more pleasurable.

We have had our share of middle school fights, high school disagreements about boys, and now intense conversations about our futures. I have always had confidence in knowing she will be there for me no matter what though. Everyone seems to have that one friend (maybe more) that will always be their closest most trustworthy one. As cliche as it is, Karly will always have my heart.

As our paths change and we begin to travel to different places I smile knowing shes just a phone call away. I am so very thankful to have her as a forever friend. Life is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment