Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Simply thankful for technology

Even though I am a product of the technologically education generation, the amazing contraptions and inventions the world contains is astonishing!

When it came time to write my blog tonight I was truly wondering what I had to reflect on about the day. I went to my bible app knowing God would surely point me in the right direction.

Then it came to me!! Ahaa, the ability to just be a touch away from greatness. We live in an age where there is every opportunity to reach God and turn your day around.

So today, I say thank you to every human genius that makes it easy for me to get to the bible in about .01 seconds. Apps and the iPhone are truly my favorite form of technology.

What would you be missing out on without your favorite piece of technology?

No comments:

Post a Comment